We want a clone of [url removed, login to view] and our members and their jobs posted transferred over to the new clone. We have a budget of $300 and dont want any bids above that.
We also want some simple notifications built into the site as a modification plus our header,logo and backgreound installed onto the clone. The below are the notifications.
1. When a user signs up to the site are we able to have a notification stating ‘Click here to update your profile settings'? The image we want used as the icon is the two mechanic cogs within the istock photo pack and the X icon in the top right of the notification so it can be closed. Within this notification the text should be underlined where it says click here and hyperlinked to the users profile settings page. For the background instead of the green colour with the border can we have this design (shown below) I made but obviously don't use the image. When they click save settings can it be exactly the same as the DoshNow example except instead of the green tick can it be the one in the Istock pack were using.
2. A Notification to the user who purchased the order; email and on the user account pop up notification using the design example theme and idea saying ‘Click Here to leave (members name) seller feedback'. The same again can we have the x icon on the top right corner from the istock images to close the notification and the icon for the left can it be the message icon in the istock images? The link should go to the order page of that order where the buyer can leave feedback. When the buyer has left feedback for the seller can the notification be the current Doshnow design with printscreen I attached but the text saying “ Thank you for leaving seller feedback”.
3. Notifications to users account as a pop up again and email to show order delivered to the buyer user. Can the text be within the notification and email be ‘(sellers name) has updated your order Click Here to view'. This should redirect to the order that's been updated. For the image can the X icon be in the top right hand corner again from the Istock photos and can the shopping cart be on the left hand side of the notification.
4. Within an order, if the buyer or seller updates the order can the above notification appear on their and account and an email from DoshNow be sent to them?
5. When a user has successfully purchased a job a notification will be sent to the users email and to the users DoshNow account with a pop up saying ‘Click Here to update order information'. This should then redirect the buyer to the new order where they should leave the buyer information. Once again can we have the X icon from istock images in top right and for left hand side can we have the pencil writing on the document on the left?
6. If a buyer only gives a thumbs up as their feedback to that seller could we delete the standard message of ‘Please add your feedback' and change the standard message to ‘good job'? Obviously, only create a standard message if the buyer does not leave any feedback text.
7. When a seller has a new order can they be given a pop-up message, with the colours similar to below, of ‘Congratulations, click here to view a new order from (buyer's name)', this new order information should also be emailed to the user. For the image icon of the left be the shopping trolley icon from IStock, and the X icon in the top right corner to close the notification.
8. When a buyer marks an order as complete can the seller get a message using the orange theme background saying ‘(buyer's name) has marked their order as complete Click Here to view ‘, the shopping trolley on the left and X on the right corner.
1. Users to be able to feature their job for 10% more commission on every sale. To stop the whole site having featured jobs we would have only 5 randomised jobs at any one time. Each time the page is refreshed 5 new randomised featured jobs will show. If we make the job featured from the admin panel then there is no 10% commission added. For this to work can we have it listed in as an option when a seller is creating a job. As in, ‘Featured: Yes, No (drop down menu)'.
2. If the seller selects the yes option from the drop down menu can we have the featured option appear like how ‘add more photos' is at the moment. If the option of a featured job is chosen then can the message that follows say ‘You have chosen to feature your job, your featured job will appear at the top of your chosen category. Only 5 jobs are featured at any one time on each category. The jobs shown as featured are randomised each time the page refreshes'.
3. If the seller selects of the ‘no' option then can the message appear as ‘You are missing out by not featuring your job! Featured jobs have more views'.
4. If people feature their job it will randomly show new featured jobs when refreshed, but we only want the 5 top jobs on the page featured and to randomly change. If someone has selected featured can we have it so that it is featured and randomly shows within the top 5 jobs but also shows as normal in that category without been marked as featured.
5. Have a message tab on the admin panel where all messages can be viewed from all users.
6. Have an email tab where you can email all the members with updates and if they reply it goes to the user DoshNow account.
This is as in-depth as I can be, let me know if you don't understand!!
Our url is [url removed, login to view] and are putting some serious advertisement into it when these changes are done and will continue to use good programmers to run our updates.
No escrow required - you can pay me in full once I'm finished :)