The job is to convert an existing website to WordPress. All existing pages and content need to be brought into WordPress, and a custom theme created to match the current site. There are about 60 content pages. We are making the site responsive at the same time, and much of that process is complete. We have a sample responsive page all done for you to use as a model. For clarification, "responsive" means it should look good at all screen sizes. You will be given FTP access and a fresh WordPress install to work with.
The site is here: [url removed, login to view]
The responsive sample is here: [url removed, login to view]
Sitemap page: [url removed, login to view]
As shown in the responsive sample, the navigation for smaller screens will just be a link to a sitemap page. The sitemap page is based on the same HTML for the main navigation. The main navigation and sitemap page should both come from the same WordPress menu.
There is a slider on the existing home page that needs responsive styling. You can use existing slider code or new code, as long as slider looks the same.
There is a media library that currently uses prettyPhoto for video and image overlays. It needs to be recreated in WordPress.
[url removed, login to view]
There is a "Dealers" area that you do not have to bring into WordPress for now. That may be an extra job after main job is complete.
- bring all pages and content over from existing site (except dealers area)
- add any further styling needed to make all content responsive
- upload all graphics for the content into the WP media manager
- maintain similar URL structure (minus the ".html")
- dropdown menus for large screens that look exactly like sample
- setup Retina display quality images for the few graphics that appear in the header for mobile devices (images will be provided)
- connect existing search box to WP search function
- add sitemap page
- add blog area
- site needs to look good in IE9+, and usable in IE7+ (responsive sample already does)
- site need to look good on computers, tablets, and smart phones (responsive sample already does)
Note that existing pages have ".html" extension, but are really created using simple PHP templating. Some pages have PHP to get associated documents from a database, and that code will need to be brought into WordPress.
97 freelancers are bidding on average $1126 for this job
We are expert in designing and [url removed, login to view] have seen the project [url removed, login to view] can help [url removed, login to view] have a look at below link. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] http://rp Daha fazlası