We have many Wordpress projects to complete. Most are implementing templates using psd's that our designer creates. Some don't have psd's. We are looking for freelancers to provide fixed bids based on the projects we have. We will provide you with the template, the psd's and the number of pages to be created. In all cases you must use the tools that came with the template. The pages must be editable by the client using the tools in the template and basic Wordpress editors. No hard coding!
You can do initial development on your server but the site must be transferred to a test domain on the clients site for client review. Once the site is completed and client has signed off then the site must be moved to the live URL.
We create a milestones as follows:
25% of the project to get started.
25% of the project when first draft of all pages arecreated.
25% milestone when it is moved to the clients test domain.
25% after development site is moved to live URL.
Other important factors in getting additional work and positive feedback from us:
Committing to schedule and completing when you said you would is critical to working with us.
Quality Assurance is critical. The pages must be created correctly before they are sent to us for review. They must match the fonts, color, spacing, etc that is in the PSD's. Spelling must be checked.
Availability in the PST time zone (San Francisco, CA area) is very helpful. The ability to communicate with you when we are working is something that we would look very favorably on vs freelancers who are not.
Provide an honest hourly bid. We are looking for hourly bids to select freelancers to provide fixed price bids on our projects. Too many freelancers bid a small hourly amount but then make a fixed bid on the project that is so high that it seems like it will take them 2-3x hours as is actually required by a Wordpress expert.
Things that must be included in your bid:
1. Your hourly price for implementing PSD's in to a Wordpress template. The psd's will match the template design and features used in the final design. When we have a specific project I will send you the template and the psd's and you will provide a fixed price, based on the hourly rate you bid, to complete the project based on the requirements above.
2. Your level of English
3. Your availability in the PST time zone (San Francisco, CA area)
4. When you can start on our next project
5. How many projects you can do at once for us
6. Specify who in your organization does the QA of the developers work.
We have many projects that need to get started ASAP so we will be moving fast on this.