My client has a Wordpress site and I need to get marketing campaign cookies added to the browser of visitors that visit the site so we can track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and the source of our new customers and get this information added into an existing table in the Wordpress site.
The process is:
1. A user will come to the site and land on a page with a URL like [url removed, login to view]
2. We want to place a persistent cookie on that users browser that shows they have come from the campaign ID (cid) =001 (or whatever cid is in the ?cid=xxx part of the query string of the URL)
3. The cookie should stay on the users browser for 365 days
4. At this stage the user will signup for an account using the existing signup process [url removed, login to view] and their details are recorded in a database table in Wordpress and an email is sent to various people within the business
5. We want another field to be added to the database table above that records the campaign id (cid) from the cookie and includes it with the users other manually added details in the database (e.g. name, school etc..)
The job will also require a way to add new campaigns, maybe a table like the one below in the Wordpress site
CID Campaign Name
1 Google Adwords campaign US
2 <enter campaign name here>
3 <enter campaign name here>
So it is steps 2 and 5 from above and the two column campaign table above that we need to get created.
34 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 813$ teklif veriyor
dear chris, as per you description you need to set campaign cookies added to the browser of visitors that visit the site so we can track the effectiveness of website. lets discuss here. Thanks Milen