I'm trying to create a html page menu with php.
My Excel Spreadsheet looks like this: (see attached file)
see attached .txt file for the output I require as per the spreadsheet:
* Scripted .xlsx file with the VBA script that generates the php file
* the genereated php code should output the LINKS url that could be used for any html file in any of the website's folders. My folders and subfolders are :
5 website pages: /country/
100 product pages: /country/products/
5 website pages: /global/
100 product pages: /global/products/
* The generated php code should output the links & title in the same format as per the attached txt file.: Categories A >Products ..... Categories B > Products .... and so on. output should not contain the Categories displayed at the end with ::: those are for the search on the website (xml/js/ajax driven), and not for the menu. I only require code for the menu.
* You must provide support AFTER the completion of the project for finally adding the php code to my website that would generate the menu.
* Alternatively you could also just output the html content to a .txt file, and then load that txt file via php function to the page and add relative folder links to it.. (folder links example: [url removed, login to view] would contain href="product/[url removed, login to view]", while a products page would contain href="../[url removed, login to view]".) I'm guessing this can only be done via PHP function loading a text file.
That's mostly all. I cannot accept bids higher than $15.