Site URL: [url removed, login to view]
My client needs the following edits:
Step 1: New “Retired Dogs” page.
• Under “Our Dogs” we want to add another sub menu selection, “Retired Dogs”
• On the new “Retired Dogs” page we would like them to be organized in rows of 2 pictures like the current “Females” page is now.
• Move “Christmas” and “Alaska” from the Females page to “Retired Dogs”. We would like their thumbnail buttons exactly the same as they are now (with rollover highlighting) and the same link to content, etc. Note how “Christmas’” current thumbnail shows “Retired” in yellow. We would like to have that word, in yellow, for each of the retired dogs.
• Move “Winter” from the Males page to “Retired Dogs” (he would be in 2nd row). Again, same thumbnail button and links to content, etc.
Step 2: New Male on the “Males” page.
• In “Males”, move “Ice” to be in the first position and add a thumbnail button in the second position for a new Male, “Apollo”.
• “Apollo’s” formal name is “White Buffalo Dances With Wolves”.
• For his Country, we will provide a logo later and the country will be “Dances With Wolves Bred (100% European Lines)”.
• For Apollo, please create a landing page (e.g. we could copy Ice’s?). If you can create the page, even if it is has Ice’s data in it, I can go in and add pictures and specific information into all the right places.
• On Apollo’s landing page, there is a button and link to “Pedigree / Photos of Ancestors”. Again, if you simply create that landing page we can insert the pedigree and pictures.
Step 3: Add new Females to Females page.
When finished, we will end up with a total of 5 Females. There are two dogs that have all the information already and you just need to reposition them and then we’ll add three dogs. The dogs need to end up in the following order:
• First row: Noel (current) then Rain (new)
• Second row: Kaia (current) then Storm (new)
• Third row: Blizzard (new)
8 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 33$ teklif veriyor
Hello Sir, I just finished reading the description on how to edit the dogs page, I understand it well... and I'm sure I can help you with this job... Please PM me... Thanks.. Paul
Hi Right now i can start your project.I ave huge knowledge on html,css,php and [url removed, login to view] contact me soon. Thanks Shahin