The tool we'll need is a contracts generator. Because our clients are making an agreement with us, it's necessary that the deal is formally documented, and this will happen after the activation of the user account. When signing up, the label must fill in some information that will be used by the admin to instruct the tool and then generate the contract. The complete registration process will be like this:
1) the user registers to the site, filling an enhanced form (profile fields);
2) the admin receives the registration e-mail and access the tool's admin panel;
3) the admin selects the new registration and begins the contract editing subprocess, where he can review and edit all the relevant information:
label manager name.
The eventual modifications must be reflected in the user profile, so if the admin changes the label address for the contract the tool must update the relative profile field;
4) when the editing is complete the contract is ready to be generated. Editing and generation are two different processes, given that the edited contract can be left pending for further modifications or even deletion;
5) if the contract is generated it is sent to the user by e-mail and than is made available in his profile for further downloads.
The focus of the tool is on steps 2, 3, 4 and 5, as we already collect all the information we need in step 1.
Drupal already sends an e-mail to the admin upon user registration after generating a blocked account. The tool's admin panel must present a list of those accounts (is up to you discerning between new and inactive accounts) with an overview of their details and a set of operations (like edit, delete, preview and generate contract). The tool must allow bulk operations when possible.
The contract will be a PDF file. We already have a template and the tool should generate a looks-alike. One of the user information we collect is the language, so the tool must generate a contract in the user selected language. The text and the layout for every language must be editable by the admin and this system must handle tokens for dynamic text substitution.
We'll share more info just with the candidates that send us a clear Quote & Timing estimated.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $354 for this job
Hi, I can help you achieve your requirements.I am very much experienced in drupal. For reference below are the drupal websites developed by me [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası
Hi, We are recommended Freelancer by [url removed, login to view] on basis of our feedback history and [url removed, login to view] once read our reviews. Thanks Regards DreamSolutions