There are 4 bugs with regards to Payroll System of Starboard Manpower INC.
1) Decimal Point
-Make all function of the system in Payroll to be able to input decimal places
-Remove round off; They need the exact decimal places
e.g. [url removed, login to view] should not be 1.2 if it will be calculated.
2) The system must not save incomplete requirements in (.csv)
- it was been reported that 1 employee of starboard saved a file lacking of Daily Rate or Hourly Rate or Fix Rate
- it was blanked and it doesnt compute the rate, it was defaulted with daily rate
- they requested to have an "Edit Button" for the accounts of admin to edit those files
3) The System records a Phil health account of an employee but on the account of the employee, the employee doesnt have Phil health Number or pin.
- the employee was charged by phil health but the employee doesnt have phil health pin
- the size of the Payslips are not fit when it prints
- the words are not readable when printed; when they try to print it on High Quality, the words are readable. but the company doesnt want to print it on HQ due to slow printing process and waste of ink
-This is only a small project-