Website design template will be created using a responsive grid system as a guide and a PSD provided by The C-3 Group. Coded theme should take advantage of grid system and all features should be accessible at all viewing sizes. Current best HTML and CSS practices should be adhered to.
• Differing hero images which can be set by CMS. (Hero images may be different sizes based on page design.)
• Top-level categories have landing pages which allow copy to be added and show featured products from category selectable via CMS.
• Attribute options in sidebar should only show attributes that have products based on category being viewed.
• Additional billing/shipping fields can be added.
• Notes field during checkout.
• Allow link to request sample product on product page.
• Products can have multiple purchase types including digital access. Selecting digital access will allow the user to choose a username and password. Once purchased, code will be executed to save the username and password to a 3rd party database which supplies access to the content. The C-3 Group will provide restraints on username and password fields if there are any.
• Personalization fields can be set for products including text and images. If user purchasing product does not have all information for personalization, there is a checkbox option to send information at a later time. Also include a checkbox to use user information on file.
• Link to personalization info page on customizable products.
• Price update on quantity select based on quantity pricing.
• Hover over product name in cart shows product image but image is not shown by default.
• Users can add products to separate price quote to print and use with purchase order.
Along with your bid, please provide how many years experience you have working with Magento.