Each part is 50% payment.
Part 1: Page Layout Adjustment & Edit.
- Arrange the submit/edit page layout. Refer to Image 1a. Submit event page and frontend edit page should have same layout, but one is to post, and one is to edit the post.
- Add a "Preview", "Save" and a "Submit Live!" button. Preview should be redesigned to show a real preview similar to single event post. (It will open in new tab). In preview mode, users cannot click on anything, only top menu and header items can be clicked. For "Save" button it should function exactly like Indiegogo save https://www.indiegogo.com. It will autosave when users click "save & continue" button or the save button. So when user close the browser, it will be saved when user comes back online. "Refer to Image 1b for preview mode. Everything has to be functioning correctly.
- Event successful post page. This will be displayed after user publish the event live (for paid listing, it will show after user makes payment). Refer to Image 1c.
-Modify my Profile page to look like my image. When an event has reached its end date, it will show "Event Over" sign on listed events images. Also Delete is not functioning. When user clicks delete, a confirmation popup should appear with message "Are you sure you want to permanently delete this event?" options "Yes" or "No". It should remove the event completely in frontend and backend when user confirms yes. For events which has already passed the End date, it will only show Delete (Now it shows Renew/Delete or Edit/Delete). The Edit/Delete button is only visible by its own poster, other users will not see that button. For profile, modify my layout in edit profile page too. Design should look 100% like my image. Everything has to be functioning correctly. Refer to Image 2 and Image 2b.
Part 2: Few mini fixes
- Keyword field in search/filter should detect location, address too (Now only detects title). Website field now will autoforce the format to http://. If user did not type anything in this field, it should not be displayed during posting. (Now it displays as http:// even if user have no website).
- When users log in/register at the header popup and the Submit Event login form, they should be directed to the page they was previously, now all logins/register leads to Submit Event page. Also when user clicks login/register a few times, the success notification will display many times. It should only display once. Add a link to switch between login/register form using the text below the popup (already created). When switching, it should have a dropping animation. For login/register popup, it should also not jump to the top when opening with wishlist (should open at the same level).
- Add search/filter description. If there is no results for search or filter, it will display no results notification "No matching events to display."
- Search function is not functioning well. It is not showing correct results on some fields. So need to fix.
- Currently event results are not displaying in order too. Make it so it loads from low start date to high by default (sort by ascending). Now it is based on latest posts. Do this for Category Page and Search Results page.
- For Start/End Date field in submission, when I click next month or before, it will blink. Only 2nd time I click it will work. So need to fix this.
- Add title for wishlist, add 6 related events not 3 and edit the events calendar. Refer to Image 3.
- Related and trending sidebar must not display past events there (based on Event End Date and my timezone setting in wordpress)
- For image gallery in event details page, set it so it cannot be scrolled when image popup is open. Also, do not display image name, and for overlay, the header should be behind.
- Modify CSS a little to change layout of category page, search results page, trending/related sidebar. Refer to Image 4.
- Implement new logic for Recurring Event creation at the Consider This Event As field. Refer to Image 5 for full details.
For submit event page.
- Added a New Image 1a (use this version). Submit Page will autosave after every field (similar to Airbnb).
For last point on Recurring event. Use new image "Date Submit Event" as layout sample.
Bu iş için 21 freelancer ortalamada $212 teklif veriyor
Hello, This is vaishali from "Hire WordPress Experts" and I am here to help you with 2 Part Fix on your Custom Website. We have gone through the information provided by you. and I can assure you that we are expert Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, First of all, we would like to tell you how we will initialize the project with you. We insist to follow these steps before you award the project to us: - We (technical team) will review the job and Daha Fazla
Hi sir, i have read description and checked carefully the attach file. I know exactly the way to solve this job. please give me more information about project so that i can start right now. I'm really interested in thi Daha Fazla
Dear Sir. We claim to get it done perfectly for you EXACTLY in the way you want it - Kindly give we a chance and we will prove myself - Ready to prove our words, let's get it done right away and I mean RIGHT AWAY !! Daha Fazla
Hello Hiring manager, Greetings from Evidcomm!!! We have gone through your requirements and would be pleased to work on. We have already done this kind of work in past and surely we will get finished this project Daha Fazla
I have check this requirement,have some query,so need to discuss this,please tell me how we can start the discussion. We have a team of professionals,they have more than 11 year of experience,so we can manage this wor Daha Fazla
Hello, Thanks for review our bid! We've studied your project details with the specifications & understood your requirement what you're looking for. We can do exactly what you require in this [login to view URL]'re EXPERT here.M Daha Fazla
Hello, I have 7+ year experience in web development and 4 year experience mobile application development. Magento Project List [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] http://www Daha Fazla
Hello, I am having more than 5 years of experience in PHP Frameworks (cakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend, Yii) Software Architect, HTML,HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Wordpress, Website design & Management. I have go Daha Fazla
Hello, thanks for reading . We completely understood your needs. We can guarantee you the best results in a short amount of time 100% according to your needs an specifications! Ready to start "Right Now" Give me chance Daha Fazla
Greetings!!!!We are highly experienced Web design,Web development, SEO and app Development company. We have an expert team of Responsive and Graphic Design, HTML, Joomla, WordPress and PHP Programmers. You can also rev Daha Fazla
I have rich ability to do your project exactly and perfectly. Please check my portfolio and work history. As you can see my work history, i always worked honestly and hardly so that make my client satisfy. I'm real Daha Fazla
I have read your requirement. we've gone through all links which you mentioned and would able to work on your project. We are comfortable in designing your website as per your requirements. We follow all standards a Daha Fazla
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting job. This is Sajeesh with 8+ years of extensive experience in developing database driven web and smart client applications using various php frameworks like Cake php, Codeignite Daha Fazla
Hi, I have gone through all your requirements as in project description and additional files that you have attached. I have come to decision that I can complete this, so if you think that I might be a right freelanc Daha Fazla
Hello There, I am representing an award winning Web & Mobile Application development company We do mobile apps development, android apps development , ios apps development , iphone apps development and window Daha Fazla
- 6+ years of Experience in web development. - Intensive knowledge on js,css and html technologies.
That's a quite a good spec there, but it's also quite a lot of work, hence you won't easily get it dne cheaply, You will get it done reliably and accurately by me through. My bid remains unchanged.