We are looking to port open dental's open source application to LAMP. You will help us choose the technology / platform / framework that you think would be most appropriate. In general, we require the application to be migrated to MySQL and PHP. We suggest a ReST API, and JSON for the API response, but feel free to recommend otherwise if you have a good reason. The front-end needs to be fully responsive, and we are hoping you can help us decide on a front-end technology to use (for example, AngularJS with Ionic framework).
We will provide our front end design which needs to be integrated in the ported LAMP application.
In addition to your technical expertise, we will require the following:
1. You must be familiar with GitHub. All of your code must be submitted through a private repo that we will create for you on GitHub.
2. You must report progress on your project at least twice a week.
3. You must document all your code and your application architecture.
4. You must THOROUGHLY document your API.
5. All development should be done on our server, which we will give you full access to.
Here is some information to get you started:
Data model: [url removed, login to view]
Source code: [url removed, login to view]
Source code: [url removed, login to view]
You will need a subversion client to study the source code. TortoiseSVN is recommended.
Any questions, please let us know.
The following added functionality that will have to be implemented as well:
1. The system must support multiple dentist logins. Each dentist will have access only to his/her patients. Each practice can have multiple dentists. We will need practice login, as well as dentist login.
2. The system must support patient login as well. Each patient will have access only to his/her information.
Finally, i would like you as developer to recommend an authentication solution. We have used OAUTH in the past, but we are open to other suggestions.
Here are the project requirements stated differently:
1. Replicate the functionality of open dental windows software (which is open source). They provide the data model and the source code. I included instructed for how to get all that in the original description.
2. Add the ability for multiple dentists to login to the new system to access their own portal basically, and manage their own patients. Each practice can have multiple dentists. We will need practice login, as well as dentist login.
3. Add the ability for patients to login to their own portal and access their own information. Note that patients may have multiple service providers (dentists).
Open Dental is open source software but works only on Windows. We want to migrate to a LAMP web app then add some features.
The best way for you to start is download the trial. Also, look at the data model. You can find it here: [url removed, login to view]
Trial software available here: [url removed, login to view]
The open dental site has a lot of documentation. You don't have to read all of it before you start working on the project, but you might want to get familiar with some of it, like this page: [url removed, login to view] It explains the main components of the software. There are 7 modules has you will see.
Open Dental has a lot of bridges to other software and other systems. Here is a breakdown with our expectations:
No need to worry about the imaging bridges for now.
integrating with the clearing houses will be very important.
integrating with reminder software is not critical in version 1. so we don't need to worry about it right now.
integration with Quickbooks and HL7 is important and needs to be done.
Electronic billing is very important and needs to be implemented.
Credit card processing is very important and needs to be implemented.
Office integration is important, but not critical for this version of development.
36 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 4695$ teklif veriyor
Kindly accept my bid for your Windows to LAMP application project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
Hi Thomas, As we have discussed , we are ready to move forward and looking forward to start the work . Looking forward for your precious inputs . Thanks Shoubhik
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..
We are a team of 15 professionals and providing website and mobile app designing and development. I have read your document but need some more time to check your given assets. Will back to you in a day. Zeshan