This job is easy for someone who knows what they are doing.
I would like a wordpress plugin which allows one to upload articles in the form of text or rtf files (or just one big document with many articles separated by a delimiter) and then have those articles appended to the end of each post on the wordpress blog.
My budget is around $50 for this plugin.
It would leave a couple of lines after the current data on the blog before it adds the article, in other words, in a new paragraph.
It will do this in real time as soon as a new post is made.
It will take a article from the library and add it to a post which has just been uploaded.
The articles will sit in files on the server and not on a database.
Articles will be taken once and wont be reused unless specified in the settings.
There will be options/settings such as:
- add/remove article to existing posts and add articles to all new posts from now on or both
- add articles to certain categories/tags only
- add articles with certain keywords in their titles to match a specific tag or category
- what the user would like to do once the articles are finished (re-use or stop posting)
- can disable the posting of articles for individual posts if needed
- can elect to post a specific article for a specific post or keep it random
- Can also elect to have articles posted on their own with the need for a primary post (this will have its own set of settings).
I need this done as soon as possible.
Please let me know how quickly you can do this. I'm looking for a quick and cheap development project.
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $40 teklif veriyor
To The Respected sir Myself [url removed, login to view] smith ,have an experience of 5 yrs in LAMP(Linux,Apache,MySql,Perl/PHP)technology.I am very much interested to do this project because I have already done this type of Daha Fazla