I’m looking for quotes on a fairly small scale system for an travel insurance company. There are 3 parts to the project overall - Client Side, Admin Side and Referrer side. Customers will arrive at the site, be shown the prices for their policy in a table, then fill in the application form. The application will automatically update with the correct price for their insurance policy, which can then be sent to Stripe for payment.
Client Side Requirements:
- A simple order/application page, that uses the age of the applicant and the length of trip to calculate prices
- Once customer has filled in all details, they make payment immediately via Stripe
- If payment successful, PDF insurance documents need to be created using fields from the application form
- PDF’s will be available to download immediately after purchase, along with being sent to the client by email
- All data stored in a database
Admin Side Requirements:
- Secure login, with options to change prices of policies (preferably table based), view customers, export to spreadsheet, edit customer application forms and resend documents by email.
- A referral system needs to be included. Preferably based on providing each referrer with a unique URL. A calculation of commission for each referrer, the amount of which can be edited in the referrers profile.
- Admin can add and edit referrers, edit their commission amount and view a report of all referred customers for all referrers, sorted by month, then referrer.
- Referrer is able to login and view referral count, commission payments, and their referral links to give their customers.
- It would be ideal if this were developed as a WordPress plugin, but this is not essential.
- We would need to work with a developer who has a good grasp of English due to the complexities involved
Things not required:
- Design/Layout (We can provide all graphics for the project as layered PSD’s)
If you think you’re able to do this project, please email me via my profile and I’ll send you the full project requirements list, so you’re able to quote accurately. This is for a client of mine with sensible budgets, who wants great quality work.