The objective of this project is to develop a simple, clean and modern website to market and sell 4-5 products and services for JetSetMobile.com.
[url removed, login to view] provides International Pre-Paid GSM Phones for sale and rent. The target market is international travelers (business, students, or leisure).
We have 3 products and 2 services to present:
1. GSM Phone Monthly Rental
2. Global Callback Service
1. GSM Phone to Purchase
2. GSM International SIM Card
3. GSM Package (SIM Card & Phone)
The Website should include:
- [url removed, login to view] logo (see example attached)
- Consistent template and theme for all pages: Buttons, drop down menus, frames, colors and graphics
- Page presenting an overview of products and services: Phone Rental, Callback Service, Phone Purchase, SIM Purchase, and GSM Phone Package (Phone & SIM Card)
- Dedicated pages presenting detail information on each single product/service (one page for each product/service)
- Rental Rates and Airtime details: charts explaining rental rates and airtime rates
- Must be optimized to be listed high on search engine results (google, yahoo, msn, aol, ect.)
- Form for customer to submit information (Name, Address, ect.)
- I will be providing most or all of the text and content
- Shopping cart using PayPal's free shopping cart: <[url removed, login to view]>
- Legal disclaimer and rental policies
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This Website must load properly in all browsers (IE, Netscape, Opera and Firefox, Mozilla) and operating systems (Windows, Mac, Unix/Linux). All files and content are to be uploaded, running, ready for public use. My web hoster is godaddy. I will be using either the "Delux" or "Premium" plans depending on what the site requires.
There will be two milestones:
- Time: 3 days;
- From design completition, to deadline;
Backend admin panel modules:
- Add/Modify/Delete categories
- Add/Modify/Delte products
- Add/Modify/Delte customers
- Account settings: Change pass/info (one superadmin account that will be able to add other admins)
work is to begin on Friday (2/9).
You will do the design until Sunday and when I send the text we will have the whole picture of site. From that point you will develop the functionality (PayPal integration, admin application and evrything else that requires programming).