Devam Ediyor

Forum modules

This forum modules is an upgrade of an iphone app. 80% of which is completed. The remaining 20% is expected to finish in 7 days.

Beceriler: Eğitim & Özel Ders, iPad, iPhone, MySQL, PHP

Daha fazlasını görün: modules php, app upgrade, app modules iphone, finish iphone, modules iphone app, modules iphone, iphone upgrade, finish app, iphone forum app, app forum, forum iphone, iphone app finish, iphone modules, app upgrade iphone, iphone app forum, finish app iphone, iphone app upgrade, iphone app modules, finish days html, create forum style iphone, pligg modules forum, iphone app stock forum, iphone app battery remaining, iphone app remaining sms, iphone forum

İşveren Hakkında:
( 30 değerlendirme ) Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Proje NO: #733059

Seçilen:

BirdWatcher

Hello. Please check PMB. thanks Birdwatcher

7 gün içinde 1400$ USD
(79 Değerlendirme)
7.5

10 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1204$ teklif veriyor

techcity

Please see PMB . Thanks

in 7 gün içinde1000$ USD
(111 Değerlendirme)
8.5
USAGraphicPR0

****************************************************************.. YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE .. ****************************************************************** GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! Hello Sir/Ma'am, I look f Daha fazlası

in 8 gün içinde1400$ USD
(38 Değerlendirme)
7.4
utsavsoftech

Serious bidder.PLease chek the PMB

in 7 gün içinde840$ USD
(7 Değerlendirme)
6.3
mircyber

Hi! We`ve got great experience (7 years on the software market) in developing iPhone , iPad apps, games,3D graphics, flash, websites. Samples in PMB .

in 7 gün içinde1500$ USD
(1 Değerlendirme)
4.4
Renuka30

Hi, We have several years of experience in developing Iphone, Smartphone, Android and Blackberry application. We have a great team and we have the capability to develop your project. We deliver project with high quali Daha fazlası

in 8 gün içinde950$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
hnrsoftware

Hi , I can work out this. Please check my company site www.hnrsoft.com for reference.

in 7 gün içinde1500$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
compaqtsurat

Hello, We are ready to take your project in urgent base. you see our company profile for the same.

in 25 gün içinde1250$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
mobispector

MobiSpector is a based in London, United Kingdom. We have over 18 programmers, pls check PBM.

in 7 gün içinde1200$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
Tulsana

Dear Sir, Tulsana have completed number of applications on Blackberry and iPhones. We are confident enough to assist you in your project completion. Please send us more details.

in 10 gün içinde1000$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0