I am looking to create an advanced card-like game for Android. The game will be similar to Apples to Apples, if you have ever played that.
I will be creating all the graphics, pictures, and sounds. I need a programmer who works well with others, and can handle the intricacy of this project. This will be a very detailed and in-depth game. My budget is limited, but this will be a great resume builder.
Biggest challenges for you as a programmer will be:
-intercommunication between devices via Wi-fi (local, not on a server) and Bluetooth
-Animated buttons and screens
-Game design/ competitive design
I will have access to more than one Android, so don't worry about needing more than one device to test on. I can handle that for us. As far as pre-agreement communication goes, I prefer bids from serious programmers, and if I decide on one, I will then send you my extensive details report (14 pages) for the application, and if you agree we will go from there.
This is going to be an intricate project, but I am a good designer, and if I get a good enough programmer I think we can really put something nice together.
NOTE: I have attached the home screen for a game. This is just a sample, but I want to prove that this game will look like a professional Android game. I just need a programmer who can make it feel that way.
(((TERMS OF AGREEMENT)))
1) You will be paid in full if, and only if, the project meets my full expectations.
2) Payment will be transferred AFTER the entire project is complete.
3) The project will be complete after I am totally satisfied with the work you have performed. If the project reaches an impasse and you discover that your skills are not adequate, the project will fail and the payment will be void.
4) Your constant communication is very important. I will expect open communication with you at all times.
5) You are bound by this online agreement with Scriptlance that every and all creations designated and designed for this project are for the sole use of my own purposes. To release the creation (application) or information about this creation (finished or unfinished) or its premises to any other parties other than myself is a breach of this agreement, your payment will be void and legal action may be taken.
This all sounds pretty harsh, but I have had poor experiences in the past. I assure you I am pretty nice and easy to work with. Please consider these points, and thanks for your bid!