I need to be able to make a certain facebook friend completely disappear from my Facebook without unfriending or blocking them. I've done as much as I can using the options provided by Facebook and several other extensions and scripts in Chrome (including F.B. Purity.)
There are a few additional tweaks that I can not find anywhere. This should be a fairly simple project I think, but I don't know how to do it. Without getting into much detail, it is needed in order to preserve important relationships while also managing a mental disorder. This will help me a lot and is very important to me.
Specific tweaks that I know I need:
(1) Hide all messages from a specific facebook friend
(2) Suppress notifications of messages from this facebook friend
(3) Hide comments by this facebok friend on other people's statuses, photos, etc as though they were blocked
(4) Require entry of a password to send this facebook friend a private message
(Note: the account that the above tweaks should effectively block/hide should not be hard-wired into the tweaks. It should be something I should be able to change.)
Additionally I need in a separate script/package/extension:
(1) Require entry of a password each time to update my status or post photos/video/etc both from my timeline and the newsfeed
(2) Require entry of a password each time to comment on anyone's (including my own) status update/photo/video/etc
(3) Require entry of a password each time to post anything to another person's timeline
The idea is to erect extra obstacles, but not make it impossible to communicate. These two sets of tweaks need to be separate because they're not always needed at the same time.
Thank you for your consideration.