Hello. I require a trusted, experienced, enthusiastic and forward thinking professional developer(s) of flash/java web browser games, who can create this project for an
accessible, up to 4 player real-time darts game with a simple web page interface and management system. This project is also to include experience of HTML, CSS,
mySQL and/or PHP. This game is aimed at both visually impaired/blind and sighted players alike and would be made accessible through self-voicing audio files , keyboard
interaction,and/or, by use of the Microsoft SAPI engine (this can be discussed: dependent on programmers knowledge, foresight and language used). This sort of project is
straight forward if done without the accessibility issue...and, it can be equally straight forward with it if this aspect is incorporated into the game building process. I want to
make this jonre of game accessible and playable to VIP's, which includes a significant number of the on line community. An example of the kind of game I'm looking for
(without accessibility) can be found here:
[url removed, login to view]?game=dart
*free registration required*
- All audio associated with the game would be provided.
- Accessible means "playable by a visually impaired or blind person"...basically, can you play with your eyes shut!
- Accessible means "keyboard driven: use of cursor keys, shortcut keys etc".
- Accessible means "self-voicing: Spoken audio files or use of the Microsoft SAPI engine etc".
***Blind users do play games and there are many examples. However, they rarely play with the sighted, as there are few, if any games available. This is to create a
real-time, simple/visual game accessible***
- Game to use 2D graphics and to be done in flash or java, using the Adobe/Java accessibility tools available. Advice would be appreciated on which would suit this project.
This game requires few moving graphics and is simple in its nature, so should be a straight forward task.
- Any web/other content to be done in HTMl, CSS or PHP, whatever suits the project best (no flash).
- MySQL knowledge will be needed for a basic login/profile system.
- Must be customisable to incorporate any site logos and any other HTML code if needed (e.g, headings, ads etc).
***Specific details will be discussed to the chosen developer(s), otherwise please PM me to get further info***
- 501 darts game. Each player throws 3 darts, each score is deducted until they finish on a double (e.g, 40 left, they throw double 20).
- Aiming would be via a cross on the target or an arm holding a cross (like the flights of a dart), you would then move this to the desired location on the target to throw. Darts
get thrown by the arm for example and appear on the board.
- An audio and graphical meter would be needed to calculate if the desired position is successful. Dependent on where the meter is stopped would impact on where the dart
hits (this audio meter would be provided in acorddance with requirements), variables would need to be incorporated.
- Scoreboard displays each players score with deductions after each dart throw with a cloth/rubber wiping out the previous 3 dart total score.
- Up to 4 players can play against each other, dependent on how many were in the room.
- Interaction via the keyboard is paramount, plus the option of using the mouse...an accessibility mode could be chosen by the user via an option on their profile for example.
-A basic interface for users to join, log in and manage a simple profile.
- Admin to have the ability to create/manage game rooms and players via a simple management system (e.g, create practice room, 2 player rooms etc).
- Basic webpage with game rooms displaying players game user name(e.g, ability to see who's in what room and playing).
- A simple text chat between all...or individual players in a room.
- Ability to build upon this foundation and add further functionality to the management system (e.g, create tournaments etc), as I wish to add more games and variety in the
future. *Please inform me of a ball-park price to include this*.
- Only serious bidders please, This is a visually impaired community based project, financed by myself who is visually impaired and on a tight budget, I don't want any time
- Payment will be via this website, paid in full when the project is completed and up and running on my site.
- The project is to be beta tested by a handful of VIP's...and if any bugs found, these must be ironed out before payment.
- Cross browser support.
- Developer(s) must speak fluent English and be able to liaise with me on this project via Skype to discuss specifics.
- Developer(s) must be able to complete all aspects of this project, please do not bid if this is not the case.
- Examples of previous work in this field would be appreciated (not for the visually impaired, this is not expected: but a massive + if available), but regular projects like this.
- A willingness to build a working relationship for future projects ( similar work will be guaranteed for the chosen developer, if a good working relationship is forged).
- Developer(s) can use existing templates/code/game code to customise if needed, as long as accessibility can be achieved and no bugs exist.
- Developer(s) to be available for trouble shooting/support.
- Developer(s) to offer improvements/ideas on the project if needed.
- All source files/code and the game as a whole will become my property on purchase.
- When contacting me, please quote "Mr Crusty" to prove you've read this post.
This is a "different" project that has rarely, if ever been done well for the visually impaired. Here's a chance to try a different avenue in development, whilst bridging a
technical gap between the sighted and VIP gamer. Simple games are usually the best and I hope this will be the first in a line of many such games that can be made
accessible and allow the sighted and VIP to play against each other. I have a tight budget for this project, but further work will be forthcoming for the right developer(s) if
proved successful. If the price to complete this project is slightly higher than the chosen price range, please state it. Thanks for your time.
5 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 803$ teklif veriyor
We have huge expertise in web design, Iphone and Gaming. Please visit www.polluxsoftech.com and let us know. We have a few queries about the project. Skype : pollux.softech