Hi, I have an existing site for my business that I need debugged and fixed. This is a site that I built myself when I was first starting my business but now, I am too busy to fix the mistake myself.
It was recently brought to my attention that the tables on my site do not allign correctly in Internet Explorer and my navigation ends up loading in the middle of the page instead of on top. This is only happening in IE and only in the newer versions. I've tried my site in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox and have never had a problem.
I think part of the reason is how the menu I created is being anchored to the page. The menu is made in DHTML and the rest of the site is just static html saved as .php with some cgimail scripting for submitting forms.
There are 12 pages that used the same template and need to be fixed. This should be very easy for an experienced HTML programmer and I would estimate the project time at about 3 hours maximum. I'll provide you with my site and all you need to do is find/fix the bug.
Experienced professionals only please. Thank you for looking.