I would like a website that is similar to freelancer.com. It will be deployed in a local, non-English market.
For specifications, you can take a look through [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], or similar websites, and basically create the same system, complete with admin CMS system in the backend to control categories, prices, payment system, language definitions, etc. More detailed spec related to the local market will be communicated in the future.
The admin system should be very flexible in terms of customization. That includes languages and themes. There should be very little to no extra coding needed to customize look and feel.
The application must be extremely well-documented, and be as detailed as possible.
We don't need a complete clone of freelancer.com. These are the basic features that are currently required:
1. Ability to post a project, with basic attributes such as title, description, price range, time limit, categories, and MAYBE ability to upload file.
2. Ability to declare a service provider as a winner for the project.
3. Ability to write a review for a service provider that has previously been declared a winner.
4. Have a basic profile that includes name, organization, location, address, website, etc etc.
For service providers:
1. Ability to submit and edit bids on a project.
2. Have a basic profile.
3. Ability to write a review for an employer that granted the provider a project.
1. Help & FAQ.
2. Ability to send a private message between users.
3. Ability to search database of projects and users, filterable by basic attributes such as price range, duration, location, star rank, etc.
1. Ability to customize look and feel without extra coding. This includes themes and language files.
2. Ability to setup form options such as categories, price ranges, required fields, etc.
3. Basic statistics such as most popular categories, most visited projects in the last X days/weeks/months/ever, # of projects that were / were not granted a winner, etc.
The basic idea is to have a more basic clone of freelancer.com that can be deployed on a server and ready to go, without any bugs (if that's even possible). There are many features on freelancer.com that we don't require, such as Disputes, serving Exams, the Freelancer API, etc. Think of a more barebones freelancer.com that has the basic features to connect employers and freelancers.
Thank you very much.
To stress again, one very important feature of this project is the website's ability to support multiple languages. Users will be able to choose between English, and at least one other language. Therefore the back-end CMS admin system must have a form where admins can enter translations easily.
65 freelancers are bidding on average $1420 for this job
Experience on similar work. Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile, reviews and portfolio ( [url removed, login to view] ) before selecting the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
Hello Kevin, we have 4+ years of consolidate experience in web development and have understood this marketplace. Please see PM for further details, thanks