Looking to hire FULL TIME (that's 40+ hours a week) PHP, JAVA, AJAX, XML, MYSQL
coder (NOT a firm or project manager).
Do NOT bid if you want to learn how to program. We have clients that need work done on time on budget TODAY. I don't have hours to spend helping you and showing you how to program.
Coder should be self reliant and resourceful. If given a task should be able to figure it out. I give out detailed project plans anyone should be able to follow.
- Availability via MSN messenger during US business hours.
- Available AT LEAST 40 hours a week during US business hours
- SOLID understanding and knowledge of JAVA, PHP, AJAX, XML, MYSQL!
- Payable via Xoom or paypal
Availability is EXTREMELY important. You need to be avialable to answer clients questions and concerns (with me so I can report to them).
You are bidding on one SMALL project just so I can see your work and availability before giving you more responsibility.
Please include with your WEEKLY FULL TIME RATE (40 hours a week) (example: I can work for $300 per week).
Remember this is for a FULL TIME position.
(specific project details for this project you are bidding on)
You will get full access to our FTP and SQL server for all future programming projects.
We will probably choose more then one person we need several reliable coders.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).