The position is for a Website Programmer & Coder who will work under the Team Leader.
He or she will take care of the day to day tasks which include, but are not limited to, creating and editing websites, managing hosting accounts and servers, using psds on websites.
• Knowledgeable in various programming languages including, but not limited to, html, css, php, java.
• Great understanding and experience with Wordpress as platform, in particular, the Thesis theme.
• Fantastic communication skills
• Ability to communicate and liaise with staff members both in spoken and written English.
• Ability to use Skype and be available on Skype all day.
• Great problem solving skills.
• Hardworking but smart
• Positive attitude
• Great communication qualities
• Great problem solving skills
• Ability to think on their feet
• Takes pride in their work
• Enjoys completing set tasks
• Perfectionist and has a drive for excellence
• Professional approach to costs, time and deadlines
• Likes to help people because it's a nice thing to do
Equipment & Software Needed:
• Coding software eg Dreamweaver
• FTP Client
• Backup eg Dropbox
• Gmail account
• Google docs
• Broadband internet access
• Phone (mobile preferably)
Please send a neat, professional CV (with references) and cover letter if you wish to be considered for this job.
Please add the words "Torpedo 2011" to the top of your application otherwise it will be automatically discarded.
Please also send examples of your work otherwise your application will be automatically discarded.
This is for a full time position which means that you will only work for this company.
If you more than adequately fulfill the qualities above, please apply.