Need to improve plot of family trees for existing web site.
- The website is http://www.liebisch.org.
- Currently the plots are done with PHP using the JPGraph library.
- I am open for suggestions to use other languages or graphic libraries, since the plot is completely independent from the rest of the site.
- The plot is directly accessing the MySQL data base
- The MySQL database contains a very simple data model of individual people and their parents. It will be provided.
The project has the following requirements:
1. Plot of family trees around a person
2. Image Map or similar, so it is possible to click on a person in tree to make this the main person (see current site)
3. Boxes should appear in center (horizontally)
4. Possible to draw different kind of trees, at least "all in one", "ancester", "descendants" (details will be provided)
5. Possible to "zoom" in and out, e.g. draw more or less relatives in one tree
6. Code must be legible and easy to understand and extend. Preferably Object Oriented Design.
bids up to $500 will be considered, thanks!
8 freelancers are bidding on average $669 for this job
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Our Daha Fazla
we are runninb a web development company & we have a very good setup. we mostly work on US projects. we have a high professional team. out motto is to provide quality service to our clients. i am expert in using J Daha Fazla
Hi, We would like to bid for this project. We would provide you an excellent and flawless functionality. Please check our PM, if interested, please respond for more info. Regards Patrick
Not a problem. PHP and JPGraph (or perhaps the built in image library) is the way to go. Image maps are not a problem. I will need a sample DB table of course. Also, I bid a bit on the long side (in terms of time) Daha Fazla
Hi, Your requirement can be developed completely with Imagemagick (a graphic library for several language interfaces which supports mor ethan 90 GFFs) Please check my CV and let me know if I'm qualified for your pr Daha Fazla