We have the site demo already. ([url removed, login to view])
What we need is the database and admin web console.
What we are looking for is professional web developers. The project is to develop a group buying website that will function similarly to Groupon.com. Functionality and technology would need to be similar to Groupon meaning selling daily coupons/vouchers for local businesses - but only after minimum number of coupons is sold.
ADMIN WEB CONSOLE AND RIGHTS:
- Ability to control the site through an interface, with a secure login, so that an administrator can login remotely.
- Ability to create multiple administration accounts with different rights / privileges.
- Ability to define multiple cities/platforms, so the user can switch between the cities.
- Ability to create new coupons independently for each city/platform
- Ability for an administrator to create a new ‘Deal' for the category for which they have permission.
- Ability to specify an start date / time, ending date / time, minimum purchase requirements, maximum purchase requirements, and the key terms and conditions (cost per coupon etc.)
- Ability to view all members, their contact details, and coupons purchased.
- One the side, the ability to post a ‘Bonus Deal' or ‘Side Deal'. This functionality would be hidden in the beginning.
- For each ‘Deal', a discussion page in which members can ask questions about the ‘Deal' and an administrator can login and answer questions for all members to see.
- Following fields for each coupon: ID, couponprice (that needs to be paid), original price/value of coupon, description, Pictures/collage, website, location of coupon (address), etc (see also [url removed, login to view])
- Ability to set a min/max number of units that can be sold of one coupon. If the limit is reached before the coupon runs out, the deal closes and no-one can buy it anymore.
- every coupon should have a startdate when the offer is opened to the public and an enddate, when the deal closes (incl. time)
- When a deal is over or sold out before, it is displayed on the mainpage, but users cannot buy it anymore
- Report to see through the console, all buyers and their contact details of any coupon
- Extract/export buyer information into a CSV file
- site needs to allow to select one column or two columns to display prior deals and total displayed.
- Displays only specific information to the expired deal in the prior deal view but each should be clickable to a special prior deals directory displaying the normal page but not allowing the item/offer to be purchased.
- Ability to set a minimum number of coupons that need to be sold before the ‘Deal' becomes available. If members purchase a ‘Deal' that does not reach the minimum, they are automatically sent an email stating that the ‘Deal' closed.
- Need template driven front end (customer facing)
- Ability to select certain expired ‘Deals' to show on a “Prior Deals” page.
- For each expired ‘Deal', the ability to show the client's logo, the ‘Deal' offered, the number of coupons sold, the total dollars saved.
- Ability to create an auto-generated HTML email, which is sent to all members who opted in for either a site wide or specific category email, alerting them of each day's ‘Deal'.
- When a member signs up for emails to be sent to them, they should fill out their email address and select which category they would like ‘Deals' for.
- Ability to create an auto-generated HTML email, which is sent to the member post-purchase, with a link to where they can login and print out any coupons purchased.
- Ability to create an HTML email and .pdf attachment, which is sent to all buyers of a coupon, that includes the full name of the buyer and their email address. The email will be used to print it out and show to the shop owner to get the discount.
- Ability to facilitate payment options with direct credit card transactions and webmoney.
- Ability to store credit card information for members so that coupons can be purchased once they are logged in.
- Ability for members to login to the site to view and print coupons purchased, credit card information, personal details (name, contact details).
- Ability to import contacts from Facebook, Hotmail, Twitter etc. and refer contacts to our site.
- Affiliate system that credits customers accounts upon the referral of other members (once they make an initial purchase).
- The credit should only be used for the purchase of other offers i.e. cannot be withdrawn for cash.
CLIENT/BUSINESS OWNER LOGIN:
- Ability for clients to login to the site and see total coupons purchased for their specific ‘Deal'.
- Ability to check-off coupons that have already been claimed by a member.
- Ability to print a list of coupons outstanding (not yet redeemed).
- Ability to collect data for each ‘Deal': the number of members that viewed the ‘Deal'; the number of coupons sold.
- Ability to download data into a CSV file for any ‘Deal'.
We will provide the logos, text, and design (mockups) for the site.
Please send demo including front-end, admin console, user and demo links.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1272 for this job
Hi, we have gone through your requirements and we can do your project at minimum cost and with maximum efficiency in the industry. Please check your PMB for demo link , our company profile and other details regarding t Daha Fazla
Hi, we have already completed groupon clone. Please check PMB for more details. Regards, Max
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please check PMB for more details. ………….
Dear Sir, We have already done such websites. Please check PM for details. We are an outsourcing company having clients from Australia, UK, US and Netherlands. We have a dedicated team of developers with proven skill Daha Fazla
Hi Greetings from Saviour Technology, We have gone through your requirement and understood, we are very sure that we can do your needs with your entire satisfaction. Please refer to the PMB for more details. Thanks, Sa Daha Fazla
We are a group of two developers, we can do that project including the following features 1- Attractive web design and usability 2- Advanced design for the infrastructure of the web site 3- Apply strong testing mode Daha Fazla
Qualsoft Systems is a privately held company owned by qualified and experienced entrepreneurs. Founded in 2007, our sole aim is to achieve and maintain a leading position as a provider of quality software.
Hi, We request you to open a PMB to discuss in detail about the exact requirements. Thanks, SSSoft Technologies
plz must check message board for impressive demo of [url removed, login to view] you
i am developer of groupon script can provide you unique design give my software a try i worked on the script for 3 months and played a major roll in developing i am the developer actually working on your project view d Daha Fazla
Hello, We are Collective buying sites (e.g. Groupon) Expert. Please check the PM for our demo links & detailed proposal. Thanks.
Hello. Have 8+ years of experince in web development and ready well testes and bugs free framework that will reudce the costs&tme required to complete your project. Just contact me for further details.