I have a school project partially completed in java and it requires a few more changes, which i don't know how to make. i took this class for a different major and now i have no interest in it, but still have to finish the project. the project is to design a basic airline reservation system. in addition to what i have, i also have to add the following things:
-add a GUI with buttons to pick the type of seat, and listeners to respond to the button clicks;
- save the reservations to a file so that all the reservations don't have to be made at once.
- add a menu to the GUI,
- add prices to the seats, and let the user pick a seat based on the prices.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The program is written in java and needs to be done in a program called BlueJ. it can be downloaded at [url removed, login to view]