Every PC has problems from time to time: an application is misbehaving, something's locked up, the entire system seems very slow, maybe you think you've been infected by a virus. Whatever the issue you're trying to solve, the first step is always to take a closer look at what's running on your system, and the resources they're consuming.
The purpose of the project assignment is to build a GUI program that will do the following at minimum
1. List the running processes showing the following
• Process number
• CPU usage
• Memory used by the process
2. Give the user an option to kill the process
You will have to
• Get acquainted with the problem definition
• Propose a solution to the problem
• Implement the solution using java
• Test your program
• Add more features (e.g. process hierarchy, files opened by the process, etc)
16 freelancers are bidding on average $70 for this job
Hey, I am expert in JAVA and after seeing your project description, I can do it easily. As I have done many projects in JAVA. So I would be your best choice. Regards, Junaid Sarfraz
I have worked on similar kind of projects, I can assure that i can complete your requirement in excellent manner, My current experience is in Network and Performance Monitoring Domain.