Oke so im starting up my own website with flash games and java etc, there is lots of stuff to be done and really i can use anyone's help, all you need is a little
html knowledge to start of with and hopefully it will develop as your doing it, i'm not amazing either so that won't be a problem.
I'm (hopefully) also gonna add a more news information side of the website all about gaming, that requires almost none html skills!!
What you would do:
- Set up pages (lots) with flash games and all the coding etc.
- Making layouts templates for different pages.
- Make your own Flash/Java game!
- Great for beginners!
- Could be part of the next big thing?
- Get you custom @[url removed, login to view] email
- Good experience!
- you could enjoy it:)
- and (if ur new to html) I'll send you "creating a website, the missing manual" for free!
- Honest website, you get paid for what you make and make money on it for ever!
- YOU chose what you want to do, when, and how!
Cons (just being honest):
- Theres not a whole load of money flying around so there won't be set amounts of pay etc. but on the other hand i am offering everyone who helps
a great deal of the revenue on that page.
- You will probably get paid 2 dollars an hour (if that is what you want) but i would prefer to do it per thing that you make. (eg: 2,50 for a flash game)
- You could volunteer?? :)
- Either way you still make revenue!!