I need a web programmer/designer to work on a project where there will be multi-page web form that collects data from users, stores in database and have ability to export collected data. Think of paper application or registration form with multiple pages.
- I am looking for on-going relationship with selected development party. Provide how many hours it will take, time-lines
- The selected programmer will have detailed requirements with wire-frames than can be used as guides but the programmer can be creative to give application a professional Web 2.0 look with clean lines, minimal use of colors. (Will give examples later)
- Development technology preferably will be PHP, MySQL, AJAX, Java (smooth modal pop-ups) Maybe will consider Microsoft development platform
- There will be a public website where information and content about the product/services is described - the corporate website, so to say (Home, About Us, Product and Services, Contact and link to multi-page form website.
- On the multi-page form website, users will access using login. It will be secured (SSL/https)
- Ability to use website on iPad and Android tablets is a key goal for this project - luckily, Mozilla just released Firefox for Android on 9/13/2011
- There will be admin or superuser UI that gives superuser access to all the data entered by ordinary user
* The login page will collect 2 or 3 data elements from user (email address, name and pin number) These will be pre-populated on a login table in the database for each users and they will be provided to the users for login
* The user with access will then login and will be able to (1) update their information on a set of forms and (2) add other detailed information to the forms. They will be able to edit (update) some fields and will not be able to edit others.
* Let's use a sports participation registration form as an example:
- The applicant completes basic information, name, address, phone, weight, etc.
- If there is a check box that asks (or verifies) if the applicant play sports. If box is checked (that is yes) it means the applicant plays some sports. Based on that check mark, the system shall display a new form (preferably a modal form) to further ask detailed information: what sports, what year, which high school, etc.
- The applicant can then choose a sports plan or package. The package will have attributes like plan name, cost, length of training, etc.
* At the end the user will review the information they have entered before the final submission. They will have option to print or, email to themselves
* There will be an administration section where an admin can view and edit all information entered by a user
- An admin user (superuser) would use a search parameters (maybe name or user ID) to find the applicant and then have the user's information displayed for QA, corrections and updates here necessary
- An admin user (superuser) will export all user information to XML and CSV
* Access to the "forms" for users and superuser UI will be secured (using SSL/https) and user sessions will be encrypted
* Export all information of all users to raw CSV, XML that will allow the super user to transmit all application information to some FTP
* Create web service of the data entered that can be "called" by another party
* In addition to deployment on physical server, we should be able deploy the application on the "cloud" like Amazon web services