I need a simple android application developed with the following specs:
* The app should store authentication for the site.
* The website uses rpx authentication to allow users to log in with their google account. We would like the app to support this if possible.
* There should be two tabs at the top
* This tab will read a list of pnames from a website based based on their google account that they used to register to the site.
* The App corresponding to each pname will be shown in a listview with the option to "Install" or "Remove from Favorites".
* When the user clicks on "Install" the application should install the selected app.
* When the user clicks "Remove from Favorites" the program should call the website API to remove the app from the favorites.
* If the App is not in the users Android Market then it should display a message about the App not being in their Android Market.
* This tab will show the installed applications on the phone in a list view.
* Each app will have the option to "Add to Favorites" or to "Uninstall".
* When the user clicks on "Add to Favorites" then a call to the website API to add the App to the favorites.
* When the user clicks "Uninstall" it should uninstall the application
16 freelancers are bidding on average $608 for this job
Hello Do you already have web part ready, or that should be done by coder? If it's ready and you can provide all login/response info i could done a demo app within 2-3 days and you can cancel if you don't like it.
We look forward to work we are looking for a long term relationship with you. Please establish a private message board for detailed discussions and work samples. Thanks