I am also a college student looking for a way to create an online trading card game much like the other guy who has 3 bids already. I have a great website and would to add this on my website features or as new content. I am not necessarily looking for a professional coder who likes to get things done as fast as possible. Anyone who simply wants to help me create this, and become known is welcome. As of right now, an idea of Trading Card Game (like Urban Rivals) looks promising, and I need help of someone who will be able to code/implement it. I have Invision Power Board v3.1, so possible implementation of the game into IPBv3.1 would be nice as well as I believe it would be easier. However, it could be its own stand-alone game with its own user database. It has a simple rules system, so its not complicated like Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh!, Magic: The Gathering, or other trading card games. I do have a long list of features, but in reality its an easier list to do than what it seems like. I just like to describe it a bit better for an easier understanding of what I'm asking. I don't have a large budget, but I believe up to $100 is a good amount for something such as this, since professional scripters sell their scripts for $50-$200.
Project Budget Available: $1-$100 (Higher values could be arranged, upon further discussion)
Commission Available: Yes, I wouldn't mind having someone join my staff team and create a this game as long as I recieve atleast 50% of the money and have full access. Meaning that you could make 50% per purchase of sold cards/items through this TCG for as long as you're working as staff on my website.
Knowledge of Trading Card Game. Not any specific one, but just know how trading card games work. That is the key component to understand what needs to be coded.
Features to be coded:
* Use of PHP and SQL to have a website with a functional user database, user deck builder and card storage system. (If using IPBv3.1, can create and integrate card system in already existing user db)
* A way to generate unique IDs for cards, and assign cards their owners (users) (i.e. card with id 40 is unique and assigned to user 62)
* A way to perform real-time operations with values retrieved from database. (i.e Main card value 5, sub card value 3. add both = total value is 8)
* AI for players to be able to battle against computer.
* PvP for players to battle each other.
* Admin Control Panel in order to control many of the features in the game.
* An easy way to add, edit, remove any new or old cards to the game without any extra coding needed in the AdminCP.
* A card level up system (like Urban Rivals) where the card earn experience and once reaches a certain amount, it levels up to another card that is better than the previous one.
* Card shop to sell card packs that give random cards as well as different percentage chance to recieve the common, uncommon, and rare cards.
* Cash/Point system for the use of pricing, buying, selling, and cards or packs. (I don't mean real money)
* A way to integrate Paypal for using real money to purchase more cash/points for the game.
If you have played or seen people play Trading Card Games, you should have more than enough in your mind, as to what needs to be done. It's a virtual card game. It's a game. Meaning a lot of logical thinking involved.
I will appreciate any help I can get.
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $65 teklif veriyor
Hi, this is just a placeholder bid. I am interested, but I have sent you a pm with some thoughts/questions.