Picture Talk Free Edition
• Display Pics like a digital picture frame.
• Pics are circulated among people you approve to be on your list.
• take a pic and app will ask do you want to share.
• Registration requires creating a user name, valid email, and mobile phone number.
• Have the ability to add text caption to image.
• App will check our server for advertisements in the form of a jpg pic ( add will display for 5
seconds ) after every 5 pictures.
• Ability to look for registered friends through user name, mobile phone number, or email.
Picture Talk Pro Edition
All of the above features plus
• Have the option to choose among your list who will receive the photo.
• Insert your profile picture in the lower right hand side of the pic.
• App will check for announcements only. No advertisements.
• Have the option to tag photo with GPS info. ( Tap photo to open Google earth using GPS Info )
• Have the ability to copy or forward selected pics or all pics to your email account.
• have option to save pic or all pics on your phone.
• Capture Picture from the internet and share with people on your list.
When the App on the phone initialize it will associate the ip-address - registered user name with the server. Thus making a record of the Ip-address of the user phone in his username record. The App will then check for announcement and advertisements in the form of jpg graphics. If there are any announcements or advertisements it will download it and display it. (Free version) will repeatedly check for advertisements and display them after every 5 pictures displayed. (Pro version) will only display anocements at in the beginning of the initialization of the app.
When I am attempting to send a photo to people on my list through the app. The app will contact the server and resolve user names of individuals on the list to an IP address of the mobile phone. The app will then connect directly to the other phone’s app via IP address. The app will exclude all phones that have not successfully been resolved and proceed to transfer the pic to the phones that have been resolved by the server. If the app finds that the app is busy, it will be flagged as busy and begin a countdown to retry in 10 seconds. After 3 tries the attempt will be aborted. The server will act very much like a file sharing service utilizing dynamic dns functions.
• update Ip records of mobile phones via user name
• resolves user name to Ip address and reports that to client
• Pushes down advertisements and announcements
• Stores usernames, mobile phone number and email address in mysql database
• Ability to create, update and delete records in server database
• Ability to black list a user name or Ip address.
• Ability to post announcements and advertisements to phones.
Target Server Operating System: Windows XP, Server 2003
Target Mobile Phone OS: Andriod 1.5 and higher
11 freelancers are bidding on average $1708 for this job
We are logicnext softwares , please correspond to us through message board for details. More details on the product offerings and service on request. Sales team. LogicNEXT softwares