Project "Two Way Mirror"
1. Must feature ALL MAJOR BROWSER Compatible Cropping Feature With The Following Features For the Cropped Portion
2. Fake referral 100% LEAK PROOF (shows fake website as referral URL)
3. Blank referral (Shows "No Referrer’) 100% Leak Proof with Endless LOOP if Referer Not Blanked Successfully
4. On submit redirection (Redirect to any URL - either first or second page)
5. On submit pop up message (Display a message box with a custom message)
6. On submit hide frame from visitor (Make the cropped form disappear from their view)
7. Offer first page real-time cropping (Crop the first page of offer)
8. Offer second page real-time cropping (Crop the second page of offer)
9. Advanced page recognition system (Handles two pages)
10. Full Page Crop Option (Selects Whole Page)
11. Save Project Feature - (Option To Save Projects Settings For Editing Later)
****The Form Data Harvesting OPTION (Will Be Selectable, and when selected more viewable options)*****
1. When This Option Is Selected, All Of The Above Features Will Be Available, EXCEPT Referrer Blanking.
2. This Will Harvest All Form Data Sumbitted in a Database
3. Emails harvested will be separate from all other data and in order (If Name Collected with email, keep names and emails together in order)
4. Emails And Names will be extractable in CSV Format and TXT format separated by rows.
5. Track All Hits To The Site ripped/cropped form page, and Track All Form Submits With Date,Time,# of clicks/views vs form submits
6. It will also load an iframe in the background of the original cpa affiliate link, so that the IP, UA, And Fake Referer/ Referer is viewable and everything looks natural to the cpa network, like we discussed.
7. You Will Be Able to Name projects, and have a neat user backend similar to "Adv".
8. It will be usable by multiple users, and allow multiple projects stored inside the backend.
* If any features are missed here, I will do my best to inform you ASAP, and have them added.
* This project will be complete and ready for testing, in 2 Weeks Time
* At the cost of $750 for open source version.
* Extra $75 for encrypted version (at later date)