This project is based on extension of an existing Java applet, modifying for new .xml file format, new features, and then integrating into new website.
Main tasks are:
* Design compatible and extensible XML format to support all puzzle styles and features demonstrated at
[url removed, login to view]
and a few others; you can study current source code
(there are a lot of options, including Sudoku, barred puzzles, clue linking, French-style, images, bold and italic in clues, layout options etc)
* Modify existing Java applet source code to support XML format in addition to current .bin format (must be backwards compatible); note some elements (e.g. pictures in the grid, background color) currently passed as applet parameters to be read from XML file with option to override by applet parameter
* Modify applet to support word search puzzles (in new XML format, consult on details)
* Modify applet to support sub- and super-script in clues, display title, author copyright above/below grid, pencil feature, multiple letters in squares, key words
* Add applet functions to post solution data to a server and process response (e.g. redirect page)
* Add option to improve look and feel of applet clue scrollbars and use graphical buttons
* Make php/MySQL web site for displaying and checking user-written puzzles:
- Upload script to take .xml puzzle file, optional printable file and licence info and show user login/registration page for adding puzzle to site
- Public pages to display individual puzzles, plus (customizable) user portfolio page
- User admin page to show lists of puzzles, delete and edit page headers/footers, view marked Submitted answers
- Solver support for Save, Submit and Mark features (e.g. for marking puzzles automatically)
- Submit page to input solver name and email, puzzle solution, optional fields specified by user
- Demo option to use with no licence number but expire pages after fixed time
- Site admin page to list users, numbers of puzzles, hits, etc.
- Puzzle files to be stored in file system, other data in MySQL database
* Thoroughly test and debug the above
Applet .jar should not bloat too much (download size < 50K). Applet should work with standard Java 1.1 (or higher version only if you can persuade me almost all users will have it), and be tested with MS and Sun applets on Windows, Mac and Linux. Full commented source code and documentation (e.g. XML schema) to be supplied.
Please provide examples of previous work - bids without provider rating or examples of previous work may be ignored.
17 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1235$ teklif veriyor
Hello,We have dedicated team of web development which are well specialise with Php,Ajax,ASP,JSP and support and testing [url removed, login to view] have worked on many portal since 4 yrs and would like to take the opportunity to work on th Daha fazlası
Greetings from esoft [url removed, login to view] technologies Ltd a pioneer in customized software solutions, [url removed, login to view] is a dynamic and fast growing enterprise with a vision to provide business driven IT solutions .The company is concentrat Daha fazlası
++++++++++++++++++++++Hello, Dear Clients!If you want something good,you will contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.++++++++++++++++++++++Thanks and Best Regards, WeBestGroup. CONTACT US !
Hi We would like to work on this project with you. Please check our portfolio and we hope to hear from you as soon as possible on this project. regards moheb