description: | I require an application which will essentially provide an indication of popularity or traffic/visitors to a list of URLs or domain name home pages.
1. Should allow entry of both domain names, and full URL's in bulk (straight cut and paste, or upload of a text file with list)
2. Should obtain the following "Core Data" where available
a. Google Page Rank,
b. Alexa Traffic Rank
c. Alexa Reach
d. Yahoo Webrank
3. Should obtain the following "Extra Data" where available by allowing user to select this option if required (eg check box will allow all Extra Data to be provided)
a. Number of Backlinks
b. Number of Links
c. Number of Indexed Pages
4. The Search Engine coverage for "Extra Data" fields above can be limited to:
5. Results should be able to be exported to .csv with each of the fields in a separate column. (eg Domain/URL, Google Rank, Alexa Rank, Alexa Reach, Yahoo Rank, backlinks, links, indexed pages).
It is preferred that the application be provided with an interface (eg Java) for ease of use.
Please outline |
| | (1) Experience with similar projects
(2) Timeframe for delivery
(3) Period of support after delivery for bug fixes, minor enhancements etc.
Thank you. |
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).