Peer to peer Java Audio Video chat Application:
This application consist in 2 parts : server and client
Server features :
- video and audio streaming
- simple chat with private messaging support and other like (Ban, kick on user or ip)
Client features :
- this part would be something like an Java applet that shows the video streamed by the server and the chat part
The site visitors as Guests can enter videochat part for a limited amount of time after they have to become members.
All operations of the application should be logged into a mysql database.
I need also a nice graphical layout for this site.
As an example check out this site : [[url removed, login to view]]
More details in the file atached to the bid
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
software for webcam broadcasting - windows
website - Linux with PHP & MySQL