OBJECTIVE: Customization of WildFire Chat Server
We are developing a chat application using XMPP/Jabber protocol. We need some of the functionalities (mentioned below) to get a module developed that would be used as plug in with the main application
These customizations are related to implementation of JEP-0045.
**_We also need people with a working knowledge of Wildfire, Voice implimentation and chat application qualifications. If you have these, please bid and state your expertise in any of these areas and we will contact you!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1) Modified Source Code of WildFire Chat Server with the customizations fully implemented.
2) Documented Design in the form of JEPs (includes the XML schema designed and detailed design description)
TECH SUPPORT REQUIRED: 3 months
The Chat Server would be hosted on a Windows 2003 server. The compatible client would be supported on all Windows 98 SE and above