I have additional modifications and additions to be made to my existing dating site. Please find them listed below:
Additions and modifications:
- The text (QuickDick, M4M postings for easy hook ups) displayed next to the logo image should be converted to text for SEO purposes.
- the contents of the Index page jump form the top to the center when the page is first displayed. The contents should be displayed without this jumping.
- the address entered in the Location field should be stored via cookies for the user. when he comes back to the site. It seems to work well when the browser stays up but when a new browser is activated the address is not remembered.
- the text ‘your location is valid’ or ‘Location not valid please try again’ displayed under the Location field, or the text ‘Please enter a address’ above the Location field, needs to be aligned properly. The text should be aligned with the first character entered in the Location field.
- the text ‘Please enter a address’ above the Location field should be ‘Please enter an address’.
- in Browse Posts, the text at the top ‘Please flag all commercial, inappropraite and/or illegal posts’ is misspelled. It should be ‘Please flag all commercial, inappropriate and/or illegal posts’.
- when I’m directed to the Browse Posts page, I see the posts displayed for a certain location. However when I click on the ‘go’ button in the Location field to refresh the page the system seems to gets stuck in ‘Checking location’ mode as the ajax indicator keeps being displayed with the text under the Location field.
- the the posts, the ad headline should not double up to multiple rows. To avoid this, please drop the font size down 1 point, 60 chars limit; ad body drop by 1 point.
- in the sidebar, the link text ‘Decrease range to 1 Miles’ should be changed to ‘Decrease range to 1 Mile’.
- the ‘add a free post’ dropdown menu button is misaligned on the right. Remove 15px of height space from the bottom of the menu.
- in Add Post page, when I pass the mouse over the ‘browse’ buttons in the photo upload area, the mouse doesn’t change from an arrow to the hand to indicate the button is active.
- after adding a post and then going to Browse Post page, the header area is no longer there, the whole page has one background color.
- we’d like to add a permalink under the ad body in the posts. Please see attached png file for reference.
- the permalink will have the following structure: [url removed, login to view] headline.
- each word in the permalink ad headline is separated by a hyphen. For example: [url removed, login to view]
- upon clicking the permalink, the user is directed (via ajax) to a page displaying the full (expanded) post.
- the structure of the post and the page is similar to the Browse Post page and expanded posts except only one full post is displayed, there will be a ‘back to posts’ button at the top of the post which is centered, the ‘close ‘button’ and the ‘keep open’ text and checkbox are removed; and finally the the ad headline in the permalink post should be given H1 header tags.
- in the permalink post page, if the user employs the search functions in the sidebar the user is brought back to the Browse Posts page with post results.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $130 for this job
Please check your PMB. I want to give my best to my 1st project. Check my prev work : [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] I'm sure I can also find security bugs and get it fixed since I'm known for writi Daha fazlası