I need to get a web projectmanagement software like basecamp / activecollab developed.
it should support same features like basecamp but need to have the following aditional features:
- recurring tasks
- drag and drop dashboard with elements free to configure
- data grid with filter/grouping,.. of projects/tasks/todos,..
- filestorage integration with a 3rd party API (which handles files versioning, indexing,..)
- phyton/pgsql backend (we have currently already a backend for users and accounts which this software need to get integrated into)
- full API for 3rd party integrations
- iphone/android app
- VERRY nice web 2.0 drag and drop, resize, dynamic UI interface.
-import from baseecamp for users which want to move from basecam to this webapp
only bid on that projeect if you have excessive knowledge of project management workflow and software developement. also required is high skils in UserInterface design and implementation.
also sourcecode need to be good structured and developement process would get reviewed by our developers every day to be sure that our coding standards are followed.