For a big project I need two programmers ready to work within a month. Skills must be excellent in:
- PHP OOP
- MYSQL (really excellent, you should know everything about joins)
- CakePHP, you must have worked with this a lot
- CSS / HTML = extra (so not neccesary)
You can apply when you are alone, or when you are with a team. We a bonus (300$ each person) if everything is nice in the end.
Contact during this project will be with me through skype. You're English must be pretty good. We will set goals every 2 / 3 days, so I will keep managing everything. I might be programming myself. I will review your work twice a week at least. So if you are not a good programmer, I will definitly see.
We offer you a nice payout + a very fun project to work on. You will be comunicating with me, a happy guy with a big interest in programming. There is a lot of work to do and it's way to much for myself.
The project is quite big and time is scarce, therefor I want two programmers. We will be developing at least:
- Member reward systems
- Contest systems
- Advanced Sitestatistics
- A lot of different interfaces for writing and translating
- Adding payment methods
- Adding PayPal API for payouts
- Giving a lot of different Members a lot of different privileges
- Adding restrictions to different pages
- PDF rendering (also for invoicing)
- AJAX interfaces
- Different filters, pagination and other stuff
- Playing with encoding types
- Creating a translationengine (the whole site must be available in a lot of languages (which will also be added))
- Advanced Session usage
- We will be working with different domains for different languages
- We will be using a CDN
- We will use Google Minify and html compression output filters
I want to start within two weeks. We can payout every week after the work is done and we are satisfied. I think the whole project will take 1 or two months total.
First week: we will discuss the whole plan and debate on some approaches.
Other weeks: two times a week I will give you new targets and I will go through your work.
I will manage, and you will show your expertise in programming. If we are happy with you, there are more projects on the shelf. Next to that we can pay you a better fee in other projects if we are happy.
We'd like you to tell us something about yourself. Where do you come from, how old are you, since when have you been programming, which languages and in which order. What do you like, what do you hate, in programming and in real life.
Looking forward to meeting you guys.