BEFORE YOU READ FURTHER ***NO INDIANS PLEASE - English/aussies/americans only ***
Sound terrible? Tired of dealing with people who tell me they can do something that they can't do who demand money but don't actually deliver.
I need someone who can do a complete cart for me from start to finish. Please contact me if you have questions. DONT bid unless you have done it before AND prove it!!!
LOGIC - STEP 1
- items can be addded to the cart from different areas: daily specials (1 only), featured items, other items.
- site user needs to be logged in to use cart
- site user needs to be able to view the cart from a member menu
- user can CHECKOUT (step 2) or continue shopping
- user can change quantity
- totals calculated automatically (GST calculation required)
- order is created automatically in database with status set to ordering
LOGIC - STEP 2
- user has proceeded to STEP 2 which is CHECKOUT
- billing address is automatically grabbed from database (member table) BUT user can change
- shipping address is automatically grabbed from database (member table) but user can change
- user selects between two payment methods (paypal or visa)
- A discount code OR points system can be used against total to reduce cost of order
- gift wrapping can be selected per item in cart. Can choose from four different styles of gift wrapping. Can choose how many of each item they want gift wrapped (e.g. purchases 3 items - but only one gift wrapped)
- order should update
- totals should update
- shipping cost is calculated automatically based on shippinh postcode (postcode is like a zip code. There is a table in the database which has all postcodes in it. Each postcode has been defined into different areas. Each product on the site has postage cost defined for each of these areas)
- shipping calc - 100% of most expensive postage/ 50% of all others
LOGIC - STEP 3 (option paypal)
- takes user to skinned paypal cart/invoice
- needs to return to site and say whether payment was successful or not
- if successful order status = awaiting shipment. AND noofitems in stock of that TYPE needs to be reduced by 1
- if not successful order status = payment failed AND noofitems in stock of that TYPE does not change
- invoice is created from invoice template and mailed to user if payment was successful
LOGIC STEP 3 (Credit card)
Bank integration to process payment
- everything the same as paypal
POINTS SYSTEM LOGIC
- members can earn points from a) making purchases b)refering ppl to the site c) competitions d) awarded from admin
- points can be used as a discount on purchases e.g. 1 point = .10. If user uses 200 of their points they would get a $20 discount
- there is a limit to how many points they can put against an order
- members can enter a code and recieve a discount on their order.
- 2 different types of vouchers. One-one. Code can be used only once
- One-many. One code can be used many times till expiry date
- create the following in the same form as current admin system (using css etc etc)
- item upload page
- item TYPE logic
- ability to manage gift wrapping (change cost of gift wrapping)
- ability to display all orders that require posting
- ability to change status of orders to posted and enter either a shipping tracking no or nothing. If tracking no entered - sends email to member with this info
- ability to export invoices to .xls for orders during certain time period
- ability to display orders by member name
- ability to create LABELS word merge document for all orders that need to be posted
- ability to manage points
- ability to manage gift certificates
- good, honest communication and daily updates
- professional coding (comments, clear logic, sensible meaningful variable names, no cheats - no echos of HTML do it properly)
- reasonable level of autonomy so that I can get on with other things
- Security on ordering system
Some of this has already been programmed, tables setup etc but it is NOT working properly and its very very messy.
Thanks to the previous programmer we are running out of time. Site is supposed to be fully functional and tested in less than two weeks. If you DONT think you can do it in this time PLEASE DONT BID.
***NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE*** Let your bid show me you have read what I have written specifically. Copy/Paste bids will be ignored.
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $1204 teklif veriyor
Hello, I am interested. Please check PMB. Thank you!
Dear Sir I have 5 years experience in php,mysql,smarty,ajax,oscommerce,creloaded .For more details about my project .Please view my bid. Please view my MP about my project. I will appreciate if you provide thi Daha Fazla
hi, I am from [login to view URL] ever work for aussies. please check pm for more detail patrick.
UK Ecommerce Professional, please refer to PM.
Hi, please contact me. I am a very good and experienced programmer. No time waster.
Hello, We have what you need. More details in PM incude demo.
We are an American based group of developers located on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi, with an off-shore branch employing a staff of 25 programmers. There is no doubt that we can accomplish what you want. A sample of o Daha Fazla
We are an established Website Design and Development Company with offices in Tampa, Florida USA and Mumbai, India. ……> We are new to using the GetAFreelancer Site and are seeking to take on free-lance projects. ……> Daha Fazla