Modify CS CART Professional and create add ons for clickatell SMS notification, Escrow Service & Delivery service.
I will need to transform CS CART into an Escrow & Courier Service website.
I will be creating a few products and services in the website ex:
1. Escrow Payment Service
2. COD within Metro Manila
3. Manila to provincial
4. Provincial to Manila COD
When people click any of the following services there will be a an option during the checkout process to ask if that option they choose is for escrow payment services or delivery
[For the Escrow Service]
If it is Escrow service they will need to input the following info for the receiver:
1. Email address
2. Mobile number (sms will be sent by clickatell)
3. Bank account info or money transfer:
• Account name
• Account number
• Name of bank and branch
For money transfer
• Receivers name:
• Preferred Money Transfer
( Ex: Western Union, LBC, ML Kwarta Padala, Gcash)
The status of the service will be pending until the admin manually clicks “funded” the user will have and option in the control panel to click “money transfer” ones he receives the item .
Modify the billing info to “Senders Info” and shipping info to “Receivers info”
The order number will act as the tracking number for the shipment
Once someone typed in the tracking number or email on the front page of the site the status should show up (no need to log in or register)
• Clickatell Add on: (in the admin area I can write customized messages for every status Modify the sms notification in the add ons to send SMS to sender and receiver, every new status and will sent by sms (EX. Escrow payment was sent by “complete name” to “complete name” amounting to “amount” the status is pending )
- For new registration the user will receive a welcome sms
• Escrow Payment Service (if you have other ideas or suggestions to simplify the process please let me know
• Delivery service (the CS Cart will be transformed in to a courier service so most of the text will be modified for shipping needs)
I am open to new ideas and suggestions on how you can simplify the process as long as I still get the same results.
I need a documented modification just in case for future references.