This Project is about cleaning and organizing our currently exist large application files and database tables into more organized fashion. This is not a very difficult task, but there is large amount of files (around 50, 000 files) and database tables (around 1000 tables). The Application is built using the Seagull PHP framework, and utilize PHP, AJAX FLEX, and MYSQL.
The Project Tasks are:
• Make one configuration php file for the entire project where it holds the database information and the main URL link, so we can create an new instant of the application and quickly configure it by changing one single file. (currently multiple application config files exist).
• Arrange all directories to a more organized fashion divided by module and sub modules, so we can easily allocate files that belong for each module and sub module by looking the directory structure. This will break the URL links, which needs to fixed as well
• Rename all tables with a prefix to differentiate tables that belong to each module and sub-module (template: <modulename>_<submodulename>_<location>_<tablename>; example: pppm_ganttchart_frontend_usertaskassignment). This will break the code, which will need to be fixed as well.
• Put the code in our SVN repository
• Create a documentation on how the code is structured and a developer guide to allow the new developer to follow the new standards for future development
Terms are Conditions:
- Payments are made in Milestones 25% when the project is completed are placed under our SVN to be tested with the documentation required, 75% is paid when we test the work done and 100% satisfied.
15 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 696$ teklif veriyor
Hi, please check PMB for detail bid, and to show you our exp in classified sites i am sending you details of the projects from my resume