I need a project that just may not be doable. I need something where someone can go to my website with a microphone, and speak into it and have it so I can hear it live. I only need this one way from the person logging in.
2) Web based. No private networks.
3) On standard Apache shared hosted system.
4) Person logging in will have dialup. Sound quality doesn't have to be great, but should be recognizable.
5) Little to no delay from the time speaker starts to when it is received. 4-5 seconds top
6) Very important. For person logging in, their microphone is "hot" constantly. Logged in person should not have to click or type anything before speaking. Ok for very first time, but after that, must be live.
7) All browsers preferable, but may be able to deal with IE only.
I don't need any design work on this. Just a script that will work.
If it makes any difference, I can also host my site on my own PC (XAMPP) instead of a shared host.
If you've done anything remotely like this, please send me the links.