I need a webpage script that will read plain text and have it formatted into a collapsible outline that can be read on a mobile device as a webpage.
1. The script will read plain text inputted by the user
2. A collapsible outline is created based on the number of tabs that are in front of each line of text. Example: 0 tabs in front of the line: roman numeral 1. 1 tab in front of the line of text = A, 2 tabs in front of the line of text will be a 1). 2 tabs in front of the next line of text will be a 2). 1 tab in front of the next line of text = B
3. The all of the lines should be collapsed as default. Then clicking on the line of text will reveal the 2nd level of text, etc..
4. The script will detect the latest, last viewed or accessed line and keep track of it (maybe with a special character?). This will later be used as a bookmarker to return to later.
5. The webpage should take up the entire screen so it looks like an app.
6. The text should be editable on the webpage.
The attached text file is a sample of the data that needs to be read and formatted.