The purpose is to change the way customer order pricing is calculated in our shopping cart. This is all server side programming. This is presently done on our site using PHP.
These are the main steps to be accomplished:
1. Set up a pricing table and shipping table as per the attached spreadsheet example.
2. Replace current shopping cart cost calculations with those described in the attachment.
3. Add coding to allow the site administrator to update these tables when our pricing changes. We will do the web page design for this - you will handle the 'Submit' coding to change the table values.
In your proposal include cost estimate, start date, time to complete and warranty period.
I will provide more information to the people who respond to this project This will be our website and actual product pricing tables
Provide examples of similar jobs you have done. You must have some solid experience in this kind of programming.
Explain how you will test the changes without affecting our production website.
We will have follow on work if this project goes well.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.