I would like to convert a landing page template from un bounce . com into a fully customizable format (e.g. wordpress)
It needs to have all the features of the original landing page. If you are not familiar with these guys, lpease sign up for a free trial and go through it.
On top of what shown in the attached pic, it has to include:
1) Fabebook page like button
2) Google+ button
3) full tracking connectivity with google analytics
3) date AND time dd/mm/yy @ hh:mm (by using something like [login to view URL] for example or better)
4) other forms, as per attached picture
and data captured and sent via email in different formats (including xls) evey hour or on a daily basis...
Has to be SEO friendly
Has to be mobile and tablet friendly
once mouse is on "call to action" red button, the button changes colour and once click a simple confirmation screen appears (this confimation screen is not shown here but will be accessible once you get the full www address - it is text only + a facebook like button and a paypal donate button).
Winning bidders will be provided with access to the full www address of the landing page (currently live on un bounce . com so that their job will be even easier (i.e. part of the coding can be downloaded)
Please find attached a sample picture. I WILL BE PROVIDING YOU WITH PICTURE TO REPLACE PINK and BLACK boxes - NO NEED TO DESIGN THEM!
forgot to mention a couple of functionalities I would like you to add, DESPITE they are not included into the un bounce . com template:
0) all text fields in the page has to readapt automatically when web visitors zoom in/out, with no text lines overlapping one each other. I'm not talking about opening the page with a pc or a mobile.
1) site has to be multilanguage (not google translate sort of thing!) and recognize automatically the visitor's spoken language (don't need to come up with any text / word content, I will think about that)
2) site needs to show 2 flags on the top right corner:
1st english language flag
2nd current site visitor's language, (country flag changes automatically depending from where a visitpr is coming from)
3) site has to be ready to accept non-western characters, as for example chinese, russian, indian as I plan to customize it in at least 10 different languages
Each drop down menus needs to be able to handle at up to 500 different options, though they might not be always all used and display only those ones who are actually set
4b) forms (this is something un bounce doesn not allow to do - you will have to do it yourself!)
Let's assume only 3 out of 500 options are currently set and therefore displayed for first drop down menu ("point A" in the attached example):
and 2nd drop down menu, for example, is a list of largest 500 cities in the world (which I will fill in, no worries).
In that case, if the visitor picks USA in the 1st drop down menu, then the 2nd drop down menu displayed option have to be restricted only some cities (the ones in the US, in this example).
Also, if for some reasons the visitors selects the 2nd menu before the 1st one, and selects SanFrancisco in the 2nd menu, for example, than the available options in the 1st menu have to be restricted only to some of all the available ones (in this example would be only USA and California)
all forms except "preferences" have to be filled in by the user before he can click on the red button. In case he doesn't do so, an error message has to be displayed. Same will happen if format is not the right one (for instance if the users types "name.surnamegmail.com" into the email address - where an @ is needed!
5) date and time form
user won't be able to select date or times in the past and minutes can be picked by 15 into 15 (I mean, you can only select: :00 :15 :30 :45). This is easy to do in jquery (I've done it) If you plan to do it in another API, please make sure it works like that
6) one user can be able to enter the same information in all the forms with no error message (e.g. if I now fill it in with some information and later today I will fill it in with the same information, no error message will be shown, everything will go through and the database will have an almost duplicate entry, thought it will differ because of the entry/registration time)
7) page variations creations
it has to be possible for me to duplicate the page easily
8) A/B tests (YOUR BID CAN WIN DESPITE YOU WILL NOT PROVIDE THIS FEATURE)
Not sure whether in the market there is an easy-to-implement solution to run A/B tests with different version of the landing page Of course I will create the variations myself but would love to have a tool to handle and track all different variatins. Please have a look at the attached screenshot from un bounce . com to get an idea.
BIDDERS that include this solution will be evaluated before the other ones so please STATE IT CLEARLY. HOWEVER, A BIDDER THAT DOESN'T NOT PROVIDE THIS FEATURE CAN BE SELECTED, PROVIDED HE?SHE IS CHEAPER, HIGH QUALITY and FASTER.
If you have any additional question, please get in contact with me ASAP.
Apologize for the title, it can be misleading.
You can use any language to replicate the original landing page: it doesn't have to be wordpress.
Any language is good as long as it is A PERFECT COPY (and I can edit the content / text / images easily). Thank you.
Bu iş için 27 freelancer ortalamada $173 teklif veriyor
We are experienced WordPress professionals and ready to endow with the solution as per your [login to view URL] check your PM B to see our previous work. Thank You.
Hi, Consider its done! I would love to get this opportunity of working with you. I can guarantee complete satisfaction if you select me to execute this project. Please check your private message board. Thanks
Hi, I have checked your project details and very confident to give you great service and support.. I will start the project right away and finish before estimated time. Please check PMB for complete portfolio. Thanks
I'm a Wordpress expert. Can begin working now and deliver a 100% accurate, high quality results. Fast and [login to view URL] see my PM for more details