For a hotel reservation website I do have a script that:
1) Creates a cookie as soon as a hotel page has been viewed. The unique hotel id needs to be inserted inside of this cookie.
2) As soon as a second hotel page has been viewed the unique hotel id of the second hotel needs to be added to the content of the cookie in order to create a last viewed hotels list inside of the cookie and so on.
3) A second script needs to be able to read the content out of the cookie and display the unique hotel ids, ordered from recently viewed to last viewed hotel id's.
4) Users who see the list with last viewed hotels need to be able to 'favour' a hotel. Favoured hotels need to be added to a second cookie.
5) A third script should be able to reed the content of the favourite hotels. And should be able to update the content of the favourite hotels as users should be able do delete favourite hotels.
Please note that the hotel pages script and the cookie script with the requirements above already do exist.
Now I'm looking for someone who can:
1) Read the data out of the cookies
2) Check if a hotel id is already in an existing table in our mysql dbase
3) Load the data out of the Mysql dbase and display this data on a .php page making use of Ajax or Jquery.