The Brief and Specifications are below:
- The site would feature a customer login.
- We would be able to create client pages that each client logged into. Each page would only be able to be viewed by the client that logged into it and not other clients.
- Once logged in, the client page would have a list of that client’s stores and their locations. This could well be quite long as a retailer may have over a hundred stores nationwide.
- The stores would appear as a list that could be sorted via location, store number and store name etc.
- Each store would be clickable which takes you to a page that had the job history for that particular store.
- Stores with active jobs on them would be highlighted and would appear at the top of the list or alternatively they could appear in a bracket below for active jobs.
- Clients rings us and we raise a job for the client on a store, the information for that job, including pictures are added to the store page. That can then be viewed by the client in order for them to see how the work is progressing.
- When jobs are completed for a store and are no longer active that store would no longer be highlighted on the list. When a client clicks on any store, it shows a history of the jobs done on it so the client can see the full history of jobs carried out at any store.
- There would be a reasonable amount of info on these lists and pages. Including date last modified, date the job was initiated, the date it was signed off, pictures of the job, comments from those who carried out the work.
*** NOTES ***
-- The listings MUST be able to filter by order of Store Number and Store Name and most recent listings etc.
-- Attached are some screen shots of a similar component. A more advanced but similar version would be expected - please use this for inspiration.
THIS JOB WILL REQUIRE A VERY VERY FAST TURN AROUND.
WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN MONDAY AND EXPECTED TO FINISH IN 3 DAYS.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $270 teklif veriyor
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.