I need a simple file sharing script created using the new File API. Users will be able to drag and drop files onto a page and have them uploaded automatically.
I already have the design for this app completed and coded in CSS and XHTML - you will need to integrate the app with the design. Please see attached screenshot
* Drag and Drop - Using HTML5 File API standard. MUST NOT use Flash.
* Files uploaded using Ajax - no page refresh. Loading GIF displayed while files are being uploaded.
* When user visits the app url ([url removed, login to view]) they are to be automatically redirected to there own page such as "[url removed, login to view]" - this redirect should function exactly like [url removed, login to view] (please view that site before bidding).
* Limit filesize to 10mb per file, unlimited files per page.
* User can change URL to custom.
If work completed on time and at a good price, ongoing work will be offered.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $140 for this job
VALUEONWEB is a customer-specific service oriented company has got a Professional and creative team. We are the Professional Web Development Company having rich experience in Web design and development. We have experti Daha Fazla
Yes, i can do this task. I'm in developing with HTML5