Our website is a lead generation site for a buyers' agent which provides listing descriptions for available real estate. The listing description data is input by hundreds of real estate sales offices who share the listing data through a business association. Because of the fact that there are multiple sales offices entering listing descriptions, there is a lack of consistency across the acronyms and abbreviations which are used to describe the properties. As such, there is a need to identify and define all acronyms & abbreviations and display their associated definition to the end user via the user interface.
* To identify ALL 'unknown words', acronyms and abbreviations in the Remarks section of each listing description.
* To provide a definition for each 'unknown word', acronym and abbreviation.
* To create a data dictionary for 'unknown words', acronyms and abbreviations.
* To create a database file, dedicated to maintaining newly identified "unknown words", acronyms and abbreviations.
* To automatically communicate all 'unknown words', acronyms and abbreviations to the site owner.
* To modify the user interface in order to display acronym and abbreviation definitions to the end user.
More detail will be provided to qualified bidder.